torsdag den 6. september 2012

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan:


CORONATION STREET star Michelle Keegan has said that she feels "accepted" after being nominated for Best Actress at the TV Choice Awards.

The 25-year-old revealed: “I didn’t expect it at all and it’s weird because I came in as a new actress, Corrie’s my first job.
"So in a way I feel like I’ve been accepted – that I’ve been nominated for an acting award.
"I'm really chuffed.”
Talking about her career on the small screen, Michelle said: “I’ve always wanted to be an actress, but I didn’t know how to do it.
Michelle Keegan on Coronation Street set
Feels accepted ... Michelle Keegan
REX
"And I know there’s loads of people out there that do the same thing and I always thought you had to start at a young age as an actor – I started at 19 or 20, and I got the job a few months after I started acting.
"I'm just really lucky – the right place at the right time.”
And down-to-earth Michelle said that she still can't believe she has landed the role of her dreams.
She told ITV1's Lorraine: “I'm still star struck by most of them as well. It’s really weird because I grew up watching Corrie and I still have to pinch myself that I'm actually still there.”
Michelle, who plays Tina McIntyre in the ITV1 soap, added she was delighted by the return of Sue Johnston to the cobbles.
She said: “She’s part of the furniture. And she’s hilarious as well.”


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4524433/Coronation-Streets-Michelle-Keegan-I-finally-feel-accepted.html#ixzz25iNZesRA