torsdag den 12. juli 2012

Taarabt commits future to QPR

ADEL TAARABT has ended fears he may quit QPR by penning a new long-term deal at Loftus Road. Kenny seals Leeds switch PADDY KENNY has completed his £500,000 switch to Leeds United The enigmatic Moroccan playmaker was heavily linked with a move to Paris St Germain but today signed a three-year contract extension with the Rs. Taarabt, 23, said: “I am very pleased to have signed this contract. “When I first arrived here I honestly thought it would be just for a short period but I love this club and the people here have really helped me and I am very happy to be here. “I had a tough start to the season last year, but I worked hard and I have really enjoyed it under Mark Hughes. “The club is getting bigger and bigger, with a new training ground and talk of a new stadium is very exciting. “In the time I have been here, QPR’s ambition has changed. “Last year the aim was to stay in the Premier League. We achieved this and now we want to progress and improve. “Nobody is speaking about what we can achieve but we really want to move up the Premier League.”